- CNN’s Ashleigh Banfield: Israeli Citizens Are Legitimate Terror Targets After the evil events in Israel, it takes a lot of gall to defend the Palestinian argument that all Israelis are soldiers so they can all be targeted for death, but there’s no low that CNN’s Ashleigh Banfield will refuse to sink to.
- Nothing much to ‘like’ about political tool Facebook Thanks a lot for nothing, Mark Zuckerberg. The fix is already in and you, now advertising for an Executive Amnesty on an unwilling America, have already handed the potential collapse of Western society to the O Man on a silver Facebook platter. Don't you just hate these urber-rich political bastards, who obtained their wealth hiding behind a politically energized business that pushes their agenda off onto their customers!
- Insurrection: Liberal constitutional scholar will represent GOP in lawsuit against Obama House Republicans hired constitutional lawyer and left-leaning scholar Jonathan Turley to represent them in their effort to force the president – a former constitutional scholar himself – to abide by the constraints placed on his power in the nation’s founding document.
- Supreme Court Can Kill Obamacare Without Overturning It The legal challenge over the law's insurance subsidies could tear apart several sections of the Affordable Care Act, setting off an insurance "death spiral" that could make the law unworkable in more than half the country. That's because the subsidies are part of a complex, interwoven set of policies that aim to balance out each state's insurance market.
- Nancy Pelosi reelected House minority leader She was unopposed in the election and earned broad support from the Democratic Caucus. The list of grievances — from the election losses, to routine procedures erupting into nasty fights — has shaken the confidence many Democrats hold in their leader.
- Ferguson braces for finding on shooting of unarmed black teen Residents of Ferguson, Missouri, prepared on Wednesday for a grand jury report expected soon on the fatal August shooting of an unarmed black teen by a white policeman, an event that laid bare long-simmering racial tensions in the St. Louis suburb.
- Israeli Prime Minister Has A Warning For The US Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu decried alleged cooperation between the US and Iran in the fight against the jihadist group Islamic State (also known as ISIS or ISIL).
- Delusions of Grandeur direct from The King Make Way for the King, the one that would sink his own country by overrunning it with people born elsewhere. Kingly, in the sense of a King George III, Obama, who hasn’t graced the inside of a church in lo these many years, had the audacity to use scripture in last night’s televised address:
- UAE Designates CAIR, MAS as Terrorist Groups The United Arab Emirates' (UAE) cabinet approved a comprehensive list of 83 designated terrorist organizations Saturday, the WAM Emirates News Agency reports. The list includes various al-Qaeda affiliates and the Islamic State.
- Boehner to Obama: You’re damaging the presidency Boehner said at the start of his statement, “you can’t ask the elected representatives of the people to trust you to enforce the law if you’re constantly demonstrated that you can’t be trusted to enforce the law. The President never listened.”
- WH: Obama's Executive Order 'Legally Unassailable' "What the president announced last night is legally unassailable," White House spokesperson Josh Earnest told CNN Friday morning.
- If Obama had six sons from Ferguson who raped girls.... Can't wait until our foot-in-mouth prez comes to their rescue, along with the race-whore Eric Holder and the filthy Al Sharpton. I'm sure 'whitey' can somehow be blamed... Yep, no doubt Obama would claim these fine upstanding, god fearing, choir singing angles as his own.
- Howard Stern calls Democrats Communists...better late than never Howard! Stern was upset over his dealings with the FCC but won, however many Dems opposed it and Stern said he's had it with democrats, calling them communists, after voting for Obama and backing Hillary Clinton. The naked light of the truth exposes the lies and deception Dems thrive on.
Obama Openly Declares War on the Constitution
Nov. 21, 2014 | Lie2us.com
President Obama made a decision yesterday, one he says is lawfull. However, in the past he has made numerous such statements regarding the same subject, amnesty or illegal immigration, however in those previous statements he declared he lacked the authority to do what he just did. He previously stated correctly, that his job was to enforce the laws, not to make them, that making laws was the job of congress. Nevertheless, yesterday, Obama did a complete 180 on his previous stance while declaring (in true dictator fashion) that his actions were completely legal.
Okay, Obama pulled the trigger and fired the first volley in his war upon the U.S. Constitution, the only question now is, what are the members of congress going to do to remedy it. I think it's safe to say, democrats, (except for maybe a few) will cheer Obama on, giving him the green light to further shred the Consitution if he so wishes. So, my question is therefore directed to the Republican majority in the House, and the Senate come January. What is congress going to do to remedy a lawless outlaw of a president? ........(standards for impeachment) ..also see: (shredding the Constitution)read more
Liberals Lose Their Cool in the Supreme Court Fight Over Obamacare
On Nov. 7, the Supreme Court said it would entertain the latest legal assault on President Obama’s health-reform program. Leading liberal analysts worry—reasonably—that the justices will cripple Obamacare. Unfortunately, these defenders of the program are making their case by preemptively accusing right-leaning members of the high court of bad faith and rank partisanship. Paul Krugman of Princeton and the New York Times has has called the argument that a syntactical glitch ought to doom the premium-subsidy provision of the 2010 Affordable Care Act a “cruel absurdity.” Any justice adopting this argument won’t merely be wrong, Krugman continued, he will be “corrupt”—“willing to pervert the law to serve political masters.”
Paul Krugman, displays his one-sided view of right and wrong, if someone doesn't agree with him, they are corrupt!...pathetic little creature
Politico Downplays Jonathan Gruber as Obamacare Architect
By P.J. Gladnick | November 15, 2014 | NewsBusters
Stop it! Stop it right now! Please don't refer to Jonathan Gruber as an Obamacare architect. He actually had a relatively minor role in the Obamacare scheme of things.
Since Politico is now unable to ignore the Jonathan Gruber scandal as they tried to do earlier this week, they have switched gears to craft a story by Politico health reporter Paige Winfield Cunningham to portray him as much less than an architect of Obamacare. Ironically, this same reporter as recently as July also referred to Gruber as an Obamacare architect. First let us check out Cunningham's attempt to downplay the role of Gruber in her article that tells you where it is coming from just by reading the title, New Obamacare furor: Was Jonathan Gruber the “architect”?
....Sniff! If only Gruber knew his place as being just one cog in the Obamacare herd, poor Ms Cunningham wouldn't have had to write this laughable article downplaying his role.
Awaiting Ferguson grand jury, activists agitate protestors
Lie2us | November 15, 2014 |
This whole debacle is yet another in a long list of the ghetto black mentality, who reject the very idea that they, should ever be held accountable for anything like the rest of society.
The parents of these black criminals ONLY become outraged and concerned when their poor little boy scouts meet their demise. Otherwise, they could care less about instilling morals, the rule of law, and decency while their little angles are growing up, and their parental duties should be overlooked by all the non-black radical racists who occupy all the lands outside of the ghettos.
These concerned parents only shed tears when their little darlings die, then they predictably use their deaths for their own racial soapbox, to show everything except their own lack of culpability in the deaths.
Of course these incidents then become full blown racial demonstrations and sometimes, riots, and when we have a radical racist president and attorney general like Obama and Holder, who instantly side against authority and want to coddle the criminals (if they happen to be black), things only get worse. If blacks are tired of their paranoia of law enforcement, maybe it is time they joined the rest of the civilized population, maybe it is time they started teaching their children not to become criminals, and not to assault the police and expect good things to happen.
NBC Pretends Keystone Vote Isn't a Political Favor for a Desperate Democrat
All three networks on Thursday covered the abrupt reversal of the United States Senate on the Keystone XL Pipeline. In the wake of the devastating midterm losses last week, Democrats are allowing a vote. NBC's Today, unlike ABC's Good Morning America and CBS This Morning, ignored the fact that the vote is a transparent attempt to save Senator Mary Landrieu, currently struggling in a Louisiana runoff election.
All three networks made sure to label Keystone "controversial." Back in February, NBC journalists managed to go into details, boosting the continued opposition to Keystone as environromentalists worrying about "oil spills, wildlife, and climate change."
Obama, or Whoever He Is...
Obama not only has damaged America, but his insane policies have disrupted the world, yet many of the ignorant voters still haven't the brains to abandon the fool. The left, in their constant defense of Obama, have utilized labeling as a weapon to fend off legitimate attacks on Obama. If anyone dares to mention his birth certificate, they are instantly labeled as a 'birther' and as such, should be shunned by society.Anyone who disagrees with his policy or agenda, here's your 'racist' label.